Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spotlight on Etsy's PrincessGothic

Months back, I needed to overhaul my Etsy storefront to bring it more in line with my new, urban-inspired products. Little did I know the solution would be multiple time zones away in Tasmania, Australia.

Good thing I found Freya!

Known on Etsy as PrincessGothic, Freya Langford-Sidebottom is a digital illustrator and graphic designer who creates unique digital collage sheets and custom Etsy banners, most with a goth, urban, grunge, and punk feel. I loved her use of vivid colors and bold patterns. Her designs are feminine, but refreshingly NOT vintage. Sold!

After she created an awesome custom banner for me, incorporating graffiti-style stencil text against a colorful, paint-splattered urban background, I later enlisted her to design the product tags for the Area 718 headbands. The result?


Thanks again, Freya...you rock!

Check out PrincessGothic's Etsy shop at www.PrincessGothic.etsy.com

1 comment:

LissaBee Creations said...

Hi, Karen! I'm taking Kelly Rae's e-class with you and wanted to stop in and say hi. I see you live close-by as well. I live in Leesburg.